Friday, October 29, 2010

hello from kazakhstan!! 21 October 2010

Hello my loverly family!!

Well honestly i don't have much time to write right now, we are in an internet club writing and we need to run home really quick soon and get some stuff done. Oh and how much i want to fill you in on everything new and my exhausting and exciting week. Lets see if i can do it fast ok?

so i literally have like 5 minutes now. I won't be able to tell all, but I like it here. It is very different from the rest of the mission. I feel like i have been picked up and put in a new mission. But it's good. Just need some time to get used to things. We teach english a lot here, and then have a 30 min. spiritual thought with the people we teach english to. It actually has worked very well. I went on a night bus sunday night to get to moscow, didn't sleep at all, and then got lost in the metro like 3 times at 7 in the morning on monday while dragging 3 bags around. By the time we got to the ap's i was tired and exhausted and probably not very happy :) So monday i sat in the office all day, and then that night took a night flight here to kazahkstan. and again, did not sleep. But I am here, safe and sound, have slept really good the last 2 nights, and things are going well. My companion is great! She is 25 and from eastern russian. She is a wonderful teacher and I pray I can learn a lot of great things from her. President told me that I will be training a new missionary in January probably, because many sisters are leaving in december and 5 new are coming. i am nervous, because by that time i would have never been even a senior companion. But i am also excited for the challenge and pray that I can pick it up and work hard. Things are going well with me. Sorry the email is so fast and short.

I loved the pictures gma sent me. I love you all and miss you! I pray for you all the time and hope things are going well at home. Remember that you are children of God and that He loves you and is always watching over you!!

All my love!
Sister Brown (i will have to talk in more detail about everything next week! loves!)




No comments:

Post a Comment