Thursday, February 3, 2011

hello my sweeties 27 January 2011

Hello again!

Hello all my loves! I am glad to hear from everyone. Very happy that
things are going well. I am always praying for you. And I am very
happy and ever so grateful to hear that dad's appointment went well. I
thank the Lord every day. I am sad to hear about Janae. That is very
very hard. I remember when I was just in the MTC and they told me that
maybe I would need to go home and get put on thyroid medication, and I
was just so relieved and grateful when they decided i didn't need the
medication. Because looking back at it now, I don't know if I would
have had the courage and guts to go back into the mission field. It is
a testimony to me that the Lord knows me, and blessed me that things
could work out. But I know that Janae is a super strong girl with
great desire, and I pray that things will get better for her and that
she can be back in the mission field in no time. Tell her to email me
when she gets home. I was very excited to see those loverly pictures
of angela. I cried a few tears because my little sister is growing all
up, without me....It is just weird to see her all gorgeous and getting
all the boys, and going to school dances. I feel like I was just there
yesterday. times flies. it's scary.

Well missionary work is going well. Every week it picks up a little
more i think. We still get many people who tell us to call them when
it is warmer. They don't like to be outside when it is cold. It's
weird. I just think to myself, "well yea, it is cold, but that doesn't
mean that normal life stops, gotta keep going outside and doing the
usual things". That is why it is important that we are in tune with
the spirit when we meet with them outside, so that they can feel that
special spirit, and so that they will have a great desire to come out
and meet with us even when it is cold.

We continue to work with our investigators. We don't have a lot, so we
are trying to find some and also trying to work really hard with some
less active women too. I want them to know that we love them and want
to see them receive the blessings God has prepared for them by coming
to church and keeping the commandments.

This week we committed one of our investigators to be baptized, i was
very excited! the outcome wasn't' as I would have wanted it to be, but
she did say that she would definitely pray about it and think about
it. She is just young and i don't know how her parents feel about it
all.

I honestly don't know any more news to tell you all. Today we had a
breakfast at the Moore's apt. for my companion because it is her
birthday on sunday. So we did that little surprise for her with the
elders and I think she enjoyed it. This weekend we have zone
conference, so president will be here and I am excited about that. We
also have a member from the quorum of the 70 coming to our area. So he
will give a fireside for the branch on saturday. I am excited for that
too. But other than that no huge news i think.

Mom, i just wanted to say that that is kinda funny the dream you had.
and it reminded me about the weird dreams that I have been having
lately. I keep having these strange dreams that I have arrived home,
and everything is different and strange and everyone is different and
I just cry and cry all the time and tell you all to take me back to
kazakhstan. Kinda strange. I feel like my dreams are going a little
crazy and I have a hard time sleeping lately. Hopefully it gets
better. I just have WAY to good of an imagination. At times it is
annoying and really hindering, but if I root it in the right things,
this imagination could also be a good thing I guess. It helps me to be
creative. Remember when I watched the show 24 WAY to much and then had
super creepy dreams and had to stop watching 24? that was sad. and I
don't know why i just told you that. anyways.....haha

Well, i love you all. great to hear from you. You are always in my
prayers. Keep doin what's right and have fun. I love you and can't
wait until next week!

All my love!
Sister Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment