Tuesday, August 18, 2009

i just love love...

long time no type,huh?
so precisely about a week ago, my older bro/wonderful friend got married to his highschool sweetheart of about 5 years...YAY!!! The weather cooperated just perfectly for them on their special day, and we all enjoyed the company of long time friends and family. So, with this wedding and the wedding of my other brother at the beginning of the summer, this makes for an addition of two new sisters to the family in the past 5 months....pure awesomeness! I love watching my family grow and grow as the years pass by.
oh, the beautiful bride also had the courage to put enough trust in me, haha, and gave me the wonderful opportunity to construct and make the cupcake wedding cake (so much fun!!)


Rhen and Kori


Sara and Terence


The wedding cake

No comments:

Post a Comment