Wednesday, April 6, 2011

my loves!! 5 April 2011

Hello!

It is great to hear from you all! sounds like everyone is keeping busy as usual. thats good I guess. Oh my gosh! i just looked at all the pictures you sent and they were awesome! Angela is a hottie mic hot hot, and all of her clothes are new! and that purse! love it! Where are you finding all the money to get all these stylish clothes girl!!!! and your hair is so dang long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!!!! it has grown so long since i left! my companion got her hair cut the other day and she wants to let it grow out long, so she just got a trim. And I was just dreaming a little bit about long hair and how awesome it would be if my hair were thick enough and I could have beautiful long locks of hair, (big sigh) oh well. enough about that. and that picture of us looking at the Russian dolls that Brant brought home from his mission was awesome! yea, no one ever knew that long ago that I too would be serving a mission in russia too! Pretty cool!

So i am glad that conference went well. We are very excited to watch, we will watch this weekend. And no, our new companions are not here yet, they are waiting in Russia for their kazak visas. But they will be here friday morning. I have to be honest, im nervous!!! but it will all work out. It is so weird to move out of the apartment that I am so used to, and to leave sister gorkavenko again. We have served together quite a while on our missions, and she really has became a great friend and honestly like a sister to me. I just can't think of the fact that both our missions will end soon, and if I don't earn up enough money, maybe it will be the last time I will see her. oh well, thinking about that is depressing : ( so we will just work super hard on our missions and live each day to the fullest, because it flies in
the blink of an eye.

Ipara is doing really well. She came to church again on Sunday with her sister in law and they both enjoyed it again. She keeps telling me that every time she comes to the church she feels like miracles are happening. I love her, she is a sweetheart. Her son and niece came to sports day last saturday and played with us. It was lots of fun and they really enjoyed it and want to come back. I will be teaching Ipara, she likes it when we teach her completely in english, so me and my new companion will do that. And then sister gorkavenko and her companion will teach ipara's niece and sister in law.

Dad, thanks for the little updates of what all the kids and you and mom are all doing. it is great to hear. The weather did get super lovely and warm, and then sunday was some crazy snow storm just all of the sudden. So now we have snow again and it is cold, and I pulled out the cheap boots of mine that are now literally falling apart. They should last me though if the sun and warmth will come out soon and
stay out!

that is awesome that you are going to see david and jenelle's family. Tell them I say hello!! and be safe and have fun!!!

yes, mom, things look good with the classes. it is honestly freaky and weird to think that I already know what I will be doing next fall semester. Me and sister gorkavenko sat and looked at my schedule and discussed how our universities are different. And we were just like wow, weird, that my fall semester is already planned out and I am still on the mission!

so can i just tell you that living in the real world is freaky to me. yesterday when sis. G got a hair trim really quick, there was a tv in the salon, and they were showing different famous people and stuff, you know, worldly things. And I was thinking ah, ah. get me out of here! i don't want to see this and I don't want to live in the real world. It was crazy. I wanted to leave as quick as possible and I never ever want to watch tv when i get home. And we just talked about how crazy it is as missionaries that we really contrast much with the world, and we like it that way : )

Well, family and friends, I love you! Keep working hard and doing what's right. Have a wonderful week, and next time I will give you an update on the new apt and new companion. Until next week!

All my love,
Sister Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment