Monday, February 1, 2010

a new chapter begins

so, my blog has undergone a little revamp, and I am set and ready to go to make my way onto Russia. Visit often to get weekly updates and a little sneak peak into the life of your very own sister missionary! haha.

ps....I spoke yesterday at church, and despite my anxiety, I think it went quite well. Thank you to my lovely family and wonderful friends who came to support me. You all are wonderful, and have truly blessed my life in countless ways. Thank you again! and know that there is much love coming from me, all the way to you....

1 comment:

  1. Acacia! I loved reading through your blog! You are such a great girl and I wish I could have been there to hear you speak on Sunday. Best wishes to you preparing for and going to Russia. I'm glad that I will beable to keep up on you through this blog!

    PS. I also have a blog, and you won't be able to check it, but if your family is interested they can let me know. It is private so I have to invite them :)

    ReplyDelete