Wednesday, October 28, 2009

tis the season...

Here in provo for the past few days it has been absolutely freezing!!! So, with the oooober cold weather, the pulling out of my fat, fluffy down coat, and that fact that the sun has not peaked out of the clouds for a while, I have turned my fancies to....CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!! yep, that's right kids, I have been listening to christmas music for the past few days. In fact, I am listening to it right now. Silver Bells by Bing Crosby is playing (just in case you were the littlest bit curious, haha).

I know most of you will find this quite odd, and I pretty sure by now my roommates wonder who the heck I am and why they let such a creep move into their apartment, ha, but honestly, I love it. It's grand. Who ever said you weren't allowed to listen to christmas music in the non-christmas season? It just makes me so happy, and wouldn't you rather have a happy smiley acacia to greet rather than a grumpy frumpy frowny one? That's what I thought...haha. Oh, and if you think i'm super odd, I attribute this special fancy of mine to my mother. She would always listen to christmas music way to early and stay listening to it way to late when I was a wee little child. Hence, here is me today, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

(this is one of my favorite christmas albums)


1 comment:

  1. hahaha acacia this made me laugh out loud (in the library)! you are so funny! come to our apt because dana has recently started blasting the christmas music and we'll have a party!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete