Friday, October 11, 2013

What does the fox say?


When Travis' parents came and visited we saw for the first time our new pet outside our apartment. He has come around a few others times since.


Some pics from the cute baby shower that was thrown from me here:)
 


This is about the extent of the fall colors that we got this year. I took these photos not long ago, and good thing I did because by the time Trav flew home from work all the leaves were basically gone due to a really big wind storm.

It's so interesting to see those yellow colors right next to the evergreens.


When I was 14 and my mom was pregnant, I thought it was so strange that she could use her belly as a table...well, looks like I'm following in her footsteps:)


 Baby bump at 36 weeks!!! So crazy, time has seriously flown. 

Baby J is doing well and we are so excited to meet him!! He has a bed ready to go for him in his room, and today we put together our hospital bags and put the carseat in the car:) He will be here before we know it. Baby J's kicks and punches are very strong and often painful, haha, especially when he hits a nerve just right with his head and sends shooting pain down my leg:) We love him and are so grateful he is healthy and well. Overall, mommy and baby are doing well. Just getting even more plump(notice the swelling round face in the photo above, I swear my glasses don't even fit my new face anymore, haha). We are happy to be parents soon to a cute little boy(maybe he will even have some red hair?)

We love you all!
The Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment