Sunday, July 7, 2013

Alaska Update

We are happy to say that we have made it safely up to Anchorage. But sorry to say that no pictures will accompany this post. My tablet cannot get pictures off a camera, and Trav's computer just decided to go crazy on us this last week.

But things are good up here. We are happy to say that we have not had to experience the heat that many of you have. It has been quite pleasant in the 60's.

After spending over a week in a hotel, we are now in our condo. Our things will hopefully get here soon so that I don't have to spend too many more days in an empty house. Trav is enjoying his first week up on the north slope and is learning lots. I find myself reading a bit more than usual trying to keep myself busy.

I am now almost 23 weeks along, and am excited to feel the baby kick and punch every once in a while. He usually moves around when it's my bedtime. We are happy to report that the baby bump is getting bigger! I would say that I pretty much look pregnant now, although a woman in the ward today told me she would have never guessed. (so do I always look this fat? haha) Once we can figure out a way we will post some pics of the baby bump and the beautiful Alaskan landscape.

Overall we are very excited about this new adventure! We are grateful to a loving Heavenly Father who has given us this opportunity and grateful Trav has this wonderful work experience.

From Alaska with love,
The Jones:)


From Akaska with love

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures of both Alaska and the baby bump! Sounds like a fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete