Thursday, June 3, 2010

hello again!!

Hello again my loverly family!!

Well, this weeks email is going to be a quick and spastic one because we need to write really quick. Saturday we will be in moscaw because elder perry will be there to speak to us!! yahooo!!!!!!!!!! i am very excited! I have been looking forward to this! pres woolley told me that elder perry wanted to speak to all of the missionaries there individually! pretty cool huh?! so i will have to let you know if that happens, and what he talks to us about. i am excited. We will take a night train tomorrow (friday) up to moscow and get in early sat morning. we will go to the conference and then take half our pday and do stuff up in moscow. that is why today we don't have much time and are doing more missionary work. we will take another night train back down here and get in early sunday morn before church starts. it will be a long weekend, but it will be wonderful.

So this week, as you know, has been a busy one. No i do not have a "real" companion yet. I had anya for a few days, and then we grabbed a 17 year old girl in the branch to be my companion for the next couple days. She speaks no english, and so with our little communicating ability and no experience, we had fun tryin to figure stuff out. haha. but we did well and continued to meet with our investigators. Right now i am with the 2 russian sisters from lipistcks. they came down to be with me until transfers next week. So in a week i should get a permanent companion, well at least for six weeks. President already told me that he is really excited about it, and that it won't be with any of the sisters i am with now. So we will see!!! I hope i am able to stay in voronezh for at least another transfer. I really like the people in the ward here, and would miss them. But we will just see.

Well, i am glad that the party for gma was such a blast!! man yall just know how to throw the parties without me! That is great that everyone was able to be together. and spence is home!!!!! wow, time flies! So he is doing good? hey my cuz spence...shout out to you for the week. Send me a quick email if you can and tell me all about the mish! is it weird being home? did time fly for you? wow oh wow. crazy stuff. but so fun!!

Our investigators are still doing well! We are still meeting with them regularly and tyring to get them ready for their baptism on june 19th. the elders in the district almost have a few baptismal dates too so this is very very exciting for voronezh. We are looking forward to the 19th.

Sorry that this email was kinda weird and did not have much about the mission and investigators. It was kinda a crazy one, and i hope things get back to "normal" (whatever that is! haha) soon.

I love you all and it was great to hear from you! Keep up the great work!
ps...dallin "where is my email!!!!"

Loves,
Sister Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment