Friday, December 18, 2009

times have changed

So last night, I finished up my last college final of (now listen to this kids....)...2 years!!!! I'll go on my mission and then I won't be taking another final till december of 2011. So weird, so weird. I went on campus this morning to sell back my last book, and I almost cried at the thought that this may be the last time I step foot on byu campus for a long, long time. haha. JK, I didn't cry, but it was totally weird to think about. It's great though, new ventures await me in the furture.

Come next winter, I could be enjoyin some weather like this....


and what if I got a coat like this.....haha

1 comment:

  1. i love it. that would make me feel a little melancholy. but at the same time, so excited! and you'd look hot in that coat girl...

    ReplyDelete