Wednesday, November 18, 2009

what are you thankful for?



i am thankful for...

-a loving Heavenly Father and my Savior, Jesus Christ
-the gift of the Holy Ghost, to guide and direct
-this earth and all of its beautiful creations
-family
-loving and supportive parents
-siblings who become my best friends
-friends and roommates
-my education
-my job
-growth through experiences and challenges
-blessings and opportunities
-my home
-my bed
-warmth and warm fireplaces
-yummy food
-health and wellness
-sunshine
-snow
-smiles and laughs
-the outdoors and camping and hiking
-good smells...pumpkin, cinnamon, evergreen, cranberry....

around this time of year i especially love family gatherings, the plethora of fatty foods, desserts and pies, board games, drinking hot cocoa, listening to christmas music, all the beautiful lights, setting up fun decorations, cuddling up under blankets and having movie marathons, sleeping in, playing some good ol' football thanksgiving day, snow ball fights/sledding/making snowmen, the lights on temple square, road trips,...i could go on and on

2 comments:

  1. acacia, i really really loved this. thanks for reminding me how much i have to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acacia.. I am thankful for you! and the great example you are to me! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete